The online accredited courses, shown below, will be delivered through a combination of half-day and full-day sessions providing you and your staff with the opportunity to upskill your digital knowledge across several key areas.
Courses will be delivered from 20 April mainly for 5 weeks, with the exception of our courses for Teachers which will run until June 2020. The sessions are available to public, private and voluntary sector workers from any industry or size, all are welcome. Eligibility is simple, you need to be employed, including furloughed and working in Tees Valley or County Durham.
- A journey into Web Production
- Art for Games and Films
- Developing personalised Business Intelligence solutions with Power BI
- Digital Marketing: Good, Bad, Ugly
- How to see the story within your data - Data Visualisation
- Let's get coding, Python Style - for Industry
- Let's get coding, Python Style - for Teachers
- Making sense of your digital business