DigitalCity is keen to help demystify the investment process and provide insight on what makes a business investable and investment ready. The programme is aimed at ambitious people wanting to explore investment as an option, now and in the future.
We are keen to hear from you if you are a digital, tech or creative Tees Valley business and any of the following questions resonate .......
Are you an ambitious business owner who is looking to grow, but don't have the cash and/or time to exploit your innovations?
Are you intrigued by external investment but feel that exploring the option is too unsettling or that your lack of knowledge/confidence holds you back?
Does the terminology relating to investment and perceived complexities put you off?
Are you simply apprehensive with the prospect of sharing your business and your power with external parties?
If you are keen to learn more about the investment process this short, tailored programme can help you secure the investment you need to innovate and grow your business.
• understanding different funding types and options
• the importance of market, value proposition and communicating them to an investor audience
• understanding legal requirements and what to consider both legally and commercially
• understanding financial models, valuations and pitfalls
• team needs and requirements
• marketing and sales forecasting
• how to articulate the investor proposition and return on investment
• what a pitch deck should include and how business owners should present it
The programme is run over three sessions at the Centre for Professional and Executive Development, Darlington. In addition there will be the opportunity to spend a day with mentors and course leaders tailored to your individual needs.
Please contact David Dixon on 01642 342520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
* Tees Valley businesses employing fewer than 250 staff and with an annual turnover no greater than €50m per annum.