YOU CAN EXPORT: High Value Opportunities for the Technology Sector Overseas
Join the Department for International Trade's Technology and Smart Cities team on Thursday 14th February at Durham County Cricket Club for an event designed to provide North East Technology businesses with speakers giving overviews of the opportunities in Gulf Co-operation countries, India, Malaysia and The Philippines.
- Gulf Co-operation Countries (GCC), presenter: James O'Hern, Senior Account Manager, Technology & Smart Cities
- India, presenter: Mark Beresford India Tech Specialist
- Malaysia, presenter: Richard Lewis, Head of Trade, Technology & Smart Cities
- The Philippines, presenter: James O'Hern
Following the presentations one to one meetings will be available to discuss the prospects for your company in the following countries/areas:
- GCC (Gulf Co-operation Countries)
- New Zealand
- The Philippines
- South Korea
Please Note: One to one meetings are available on a first come first served basis with a maximum of five meetings per company. Only two people can register from each company.
Room Booked: Catherdral Suite, Tower 3, Ground Floor
Please note this event is only open to registered businesses based in North East England interested in trading internationally or wanting to learn more about the service Department for International Trade North East (formerly UKTI North East) provides. You may be contacted prior to the event to assess eligibility.