Get ready for Brexit with North East of England workshops
These are practical sessions to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
Presentations with lunch from 9:15am - 1pm.
Find your local event:T
- Monday 14th October, Rockliffe Hall, Darlington, DL2 2DU
- Tuesday 15th October: Tuned In, Redcar, TS10 5BJ
- Wednesday 16th October, Matfen Hall, Newcastle, NE20 0RH
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31st October. Join the Department for International Trade in the North East of England for a session to discuss how to best prepare your business for Brexit.
What will you learn?
You’ll leave the event with information on how to create a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country.
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.
For more information about the event please contact:
Phone: +44 (0) 345 136 0169