Boost your International Sales on Shopify
Following on from the success of October’s workshops, the Department for International Trade would like to invite you to attend a FREE half-day workshop designed to help you discover how to make an impact with your own e-commerce site and attract international customers.
Presented by DITs e-Commerce Adviser, Sue Beverley and Noovo Creative’s, Rob Jones. Rob has several years’ experience of advising clients across the UK and Internationally on e-commerce and in particular setting up successful Shopify sites and pay per click campaigns.
Who is it for?
Is your business already selling online or are you thinking about starting an e-commerce site? With the right information, set-up and skills, your business could capitalise on the wealth of opportunities available beyond the UK!
The workshop is open to any North East business that wants to boost their business.
What is covered?
The workshop will help you:
- Build a road map for online success
- Build a great e commerce site using the Shopify platform
- Get found internationally
- Convert traffic to sales
- Work on the 3 P’s for success in international markets - product, platform , photography
- Make better use of your Google Analytics
- Stop wasting money on expensive PPC campaigns and show you how to build successful bidding strategies instead
- Trouble shoot your existing problems
- Find out about support for your overseas activity from DIT