The former Post Office (GPO) building in Whitby Street is a centre for business start-ups in the creative industries sector within close proximity to Hartlepool Train Station and town centre. The centre offers a range of office and workshop space together with specialist business support. The facility offers flexible rental terms and competitive prices for the 28 units available, which are a combination of studios, offices, and workspaces, ranging from 13sqm to 172 sqm.
The BIS is located within the Innovation & Skills Quarter - a regeneration area that has seen significant recent investment to develop a creative industries quarter in and around Church Street.
- Flexible Tenancy Arrangements (Easy In, Easy Out)
- Stepped Rental Terms
- Variety of Office, Workshop, and Studio Space
- Two Fully Equipped Meeting/Conference Rooms
- Superfast Broadband Connection and Telephone System
- Comprehensive WiFi Coverage
- Monitored CCTV and Alarm System
- Visitor Reception Area
- "The Atrium" - Social Space
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Free Parking
To see the brochure for the BIS, click here
To see the floor plans for the BIS, click here
If you wish to express an interest in a unit, or have any enquiries, please contact Deputy Manager, Kat Micek on Kat.Micek@hartlepool.gov.uk or call (01429) 363150.
Meeting Room Hire
We have two meeting rooms available for hire to the general public. Refreshments can also be served as required. For full details please contact Deputy Manager Kat Micek on Kat.Micek@hartlepool.gov.uk or call (01429) 363150.