Hartlepool Enterprise Centre is a converted Victorian School close to the centre of town that is owned and managed by Hartlepool Borough Council.
The Centre has 50 business units available on flexible terms in a choice of offices and workshops ranging in size from 10sqm to 85sqm that would suit a variety of uses. The Centre offers:
- Coaching and mentoring for individuals considering setting up in business
- Pre-start and start up business advice
- Assistance with developing business plans
- Expert advice on all aspects of business e.g. finance, marketing
- Access to professional advice and guidance
- Access to financial assistance schemes and grants
Hartlepool Enterprise Centre also offers expert business advice and guidance from a team of experienced business advisers.
This service is available to any individuals who are considering starting up in business through to established businesses looking to expand.
Hartlepool Enterprise TeamHartlepool Enterprise Centre
TS24 8EY firstname.lastname@example.org 01429 867677