The former Post Office (GPO) building in Whitby Street is a centre for business start-ups in the creative industries sector within close proximity to Hartlepool Train Station and town centre. The centre offers a range of office and workshop space together with specialist business support. The facility will offer flexible rental terms and competitive prices for the 28 units available, which are a combination of studios, offices, and workspaces, ranging from 13sqm to 172 sqm.
The BIS is located within the Innovation & Skills Quarter - a regeneration area that has seen significant recent investment to develop a creative industries quarter in and around Church Street.
- Flexible Tenancy Arrangements (Easy In, Easy Out)
- Stepped Rental Terms
- Variety of Office, Workshop, and Studio Space
- Two Fully Equipped Meeting/Conference Rooms
- Superfast Broadband Connection and Telephone System
- Comprehensive WiFi Coverage
- Monitored CCTV and Alarm System
- Visitor Reception Area
- "The Atrium" - Social Space
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Free Parking
If you wish to express an interest in a unit, or have any enquiries, please call the Enterprise Team on (01429) 867677.
Hartlepool Enterprise CentreHartlepool Enterprise Centre
TS24 8EY email@example.com 01429 867677