Hartlepool Borough Council in partnership with Jobcentre Plus and the National Careers Service are able to offer a wide range of support for new and existing businesses which includes:
- Support to recruit new employees including work trials and pre-employability training programmes.
- Advice on recruiting traineeships, apprentices and apprenticeship grant schemes
- Information on training and support to upskill your existing workforce.
- Offering work experience and volunteering opportunities for local people.
- Bespoke events and sector specific workshops to support recruitment drives.
- Redundancy support and careers advice to employees.
- Information on how to support existing or employees with health conditions.